My name is Shane Dunne. I'm a software- and technology-development consultant based in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. My professional web site is at http://getdunne.com.
This site exists to support my non-commercial work in open-source software development. My open-source projects are hosted at GitHub, which offers great features for hosting source code, but more limited support for documentation. This wiki is powered by the excellent DokuWiki system, which was developed specifically for technical documentation.
– my first commercial audio app and plug-in!
– an open-source macOS/iOS audio framework I contribute to
– network-accessible real-time DSP services
The NetVST Project
– making VST plugins work across a network and on Macs (precursor to AudioKitNet
Audio with JUCE
Graphics and Image Processing
– an interactive voxel visualization program for Windows
Web and Tablet
– Web and tablet software for managing and viewing traditional Celtic sheet music